- Declutter recommendations
- Contractor estimates
- Professional pictures ordered
- Coming soon signs ordered
- Brochure Finalized
- MRIS Listing approved
- Final pricing
- Facebook ads
- Cards mailed
- Listing activated at 5 PM Thursdays
- It gives weekend buyers time to find it and put it on their tour
- It prevents buyers from putting in Thursday contracts that have to be decided on before the weekend open house
- First showings should be Friday
Marketing the launch
- Enhanced listings on major sites
- Enhanced listing include
- Upper placement
- Name and phone of listing agent
- Multiple pictures
- Links to 3D and listing website
- Launch Website
- Movie Walk Thru
- Virtual tour
- Hot sheets
- Facebook adds
- Target audiences
- Announce Open Houses
- Link to websites
- Traffic Report to gauge interest
- MRIS Push
- Sends listings to interested registered buyers and agents
- Listings sent when added or updated in last 48 hours
- Back office updates every listing every two days
- Make sure home is clear of:
- Prescription Drugs
- Expensive Jewelry
- Small electronics
Lighting-Light good, dark bad
- Make sure all interior lights are on from 9-9 including but not limited to:
- Make sure all exterior lights have bulbs and are on during showing times hours of 9-9. Buyers may not come in the home during evening hours but they are definitely driving by.
- All should be the highest watts. NO energy efficient bulbs.
- Window treatments are Always open to let is an much natural sunlight as possible
- Make sure no heavy curry or garlic when cooking.
- Get rid of all mothballs and air the home out
- Curtains and carpets should have been cleaned if smellers persist
- vents must be cleaned so home is clear of any evidence of smoking or pets
- You will be listed on showing time and agents MUST request a showing with at least 1 hour notice-Seller can request 2.
- Seller will Confirm or deny the showing request. If you deny, give reason and soonest available time.
- Agents MUST check in through the lockbox. This gives us a record of who to contact if there is a price reduction of contract.
- Home must be in showing condition at all times. You NEVER know who your buyers are.
- Sellers leave home during:
- Sellers never talk to buyers or their agents other than courtesy conversation. No substance
- We will do an open house every other week.
- Certified Open house agents conduct open houses. You will LOVE them. We try to have same agent do first two.
- Brochures are checked on Thursday for Sunday open house.
- Seller receives report after each open house.
- Visitors will be broken up by:
- Real Buyers
- PERFECT BUYERS
Reports from Alt Agents
- Open House quick summary is delivered within 1 hour of open house conclusion,
- More detailed report will come within 24 hours
- Weekly summary of Showing time showings and comments sent by Alt agent every Tuesday.
- Traffic will dictate if we have found the right price
- Average-open house traffic of 12-15 visitors with 2-4 being Real buyers
- Average-6-8 showings per week through Realtors
Repricing if necasary:
Signs we are overpriced:
- No Traffic
- Heavy traffic with no contract
- Dwindling traffic counts
Signs we are on the money
- 6-8 weekend showing
- 15-30 open house visitors
- Good comments
- Contracts by Tuesday
- Pricing adjustments are make after 30 days if necessary
- If home is experiencing no traffic we will discuss an adjustment at two weeks if necessary.
- Pricing Thresholds are at:
- $25,000 increments for homes between $750-$900
- $50,000 increments on homes between $900-$1.5M
- $100,000 increments over $1.5M
Contact with Casey
- Anytime the seller needs to talk to him
- After 30 days we will call a meeting and review Market, traffic and comments.
- If there is a traffic emergency, it will be two weeks.
- All Contracts will be negotiated by Casey.
- Inspections are set up by alt agents but negotiated by Casey
- Julie & Michelle will be:
- Updating listings on MRIS every two days
- Communicating with sellers for new brochures
- Adding open houses to social media
- Alt agent will be
- Monitoring traffic.
- Communicating with agents.
- Sending unfiltered comments to sellers.