We sell our homes IN THE FIRST 30 DAYS.
The FIRST 30 DAYS of a listing are critical. That is when you will get the highest price and most interested parties.
In Fairfax County:
- 38% of the homes sell in the first 30 days
- 14% sell between 30-60 days.
- After 60 days, homes have a 50/50 chance of selling.
- If they do sell, they sell at average of 9% less than THE FIRST 30 DAYS.
Top Producers tend to leave their inventory on the market longer so they can Advertise it.
Good for the Realtor, Bad for the seller.
We make every effort to sell the home when it is most valuable: THE FIRST 30 DAYS!
- 72% of our listings selling THE FIRST 30 DAYS.
- 55% of our listings sell in the first 12 days. MULTIPLE OFFERS OFTEN PUSH PRICES OVER APPRAISED VALUE AND GIVE MAXIMUM PROTECTION DURING HOME INSPECTIONS RELEASE.
- Only 10% of our homes make it to 60 days
- We have a withdraw rate under of 4%, which is 1/10th as high as other Top Producers.
We promote our successful sale of a home. Great partnerships are when both parties, the seller and The Casey Samson Team, WIN!
Contact us to schedule a listing appointment.
©Copyright Casey Samson 2017